Tuesday, 8 September 2015

My top 20 songs of all time


Hello everyone ! I hope you are all well and having a great day .

First of all , I apologise for the lack of blog posts lately - I have been very busy with college work and my home internet hasn't been working and I also went on holiday with my family to the Lake District ( a blog post on my holiday will be up in the near future ) .

Secondly , some of you may remember in my first post I said how I would upload 2 times a week.. Well that hasn't happened and we all know that isn't going to happen so I'm aiming for one post every 2 weeks instead soz for the disappointment I hear ur Cries 


Today's blog post is going to be a list of my top 20 songs of all time , as I always love finding out what songs people like and thought I would give some recommendations to you :) 

( these are in no particular order ) 

1) Lost - Michael buble 

2) In too deep - Sum 41

3) Hotline bling - Drake 

4) Family business - Kanye West 

5) Don't look back in anger - Oasis 

6) I'm not the only one - Sam smith

7) See you again - Wiz Khalifa ft Charlie Puth 

8) Thinking bout you - Frank Ocean 

9) Boys are back in town - Thin Lizzy

10) Mr Brightside- The Killers 

11) The Masterplan - Oasis 

12) Oh Cecilia - The vamps ft Shawn Mendes ( originally sung by Simon and Garfunkel but I prefer this version) 

13 ) Give our dreams their wings to fly - Tim McMorris 

14) Goodbye Mr A - The Hoosiers 

15) Ms Jackson - Outkast 

16) Better Together - Jack Johnson 

17) When I'm gone - Hobbie Stuart 

18 ) Hey there Delilah - Plain white T's

19) Come on Eileen - Dexy's midnight runners

20) That's life - Frank Sinatra


I hope you have enjoyed finding out my favourite songs ! Let me know in the comments or via my twitter lucygraysonn which is your favourite from the list and make sure to check them out if you haven't already ! 

Lucy 

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment