Wednesday, 28 October 2015

October favourites

Hello everyone ! I hope you're all well :) 

Long time no see .. Sorry for my laziness and lack of blog posts lately , it seems the plan to upload once a fortnight has gone pear shaped but we are gonna roll with it ok 

Today I thought I would do an October favourites for you and share with you what I have been loving this month - beauty , random bits and bobs and music and film favourites :) 

Beauty 


•Schwarzkopf pro styling heat protection spray 

I got this back in July when I was going to New York and needed a new heat protection for my hair that wasn't an aerosol ( for the aeroplane )  - it was a very last minuet purchase but turned out to be a very good product ! It smells of peaches ( woo) and leaves my hair feeling soft and looking shiney which is always good ! 

• TRESemmé care and protect heat defence styling spray 

Recently my Schwarzkopf heat spray ran out , so I decided to try this TRESemmé  one after using my friends TRESemmé shampoo ( shoutout to Jess if you're reading this ) which left my hair feeling lovely . This heat spray definitely has lived up to its expectations - it leaves my hair soft and takes away a lot of the frizz unlike other products I have tried before . It is a little more expensive at £5 for a bottle this size but I think it is definitely worth it .

• Carex fun edition bubble gum hand gel 

This hand sanitiser smells of bubble gum need I say more 

• Soap and glory hand food hand cream 

My hands get very dry in the colder months so it is vital that I have a good hand cream to keep them well moisturised and this does the job amazingly well ! For the first time in forever I am able to enjoy autumn without having sore and dry hands - hurray hurray hurray ! I would without a doubt recommend this to anyone who suffers from dry hands :) 

• Simple Kind to skin hydrating light moisturiser 

As well as my hands , my face can also get dry in the colder months so a good moisturiser is a must have - I have been using this one twice a day for a few months now and have noticed a positive change in my skin.

•Nivea pure and natural milk and honey lip balm 

My lips get very chapped in autumn and winter but this one seems to help solve the problem a little more than any other lip balms I have tried ( and I have tried ALOT ) . It also smells like honey which is good :) 


Random favourites


• USERNAME:EVIE  by Joe Sugg

Of course this was going to be In this months favourites - partly because Joe is one of my favourite human beings but also because it genuinely is an excellent book - I didn't think I would enjoy it as cartoons and ' graphic novels ' are not really my cup of tea but this one is amazing ! I won't give any spoilers away but I 100% recommend :) 

• My golden chain necklace with a gold star on it ( can't think of a better name ) 

I got this necklace back in July in Macy's super store in New York and have been loving it ever since - it goes with every outfit I own .

•Fresh daisy candle 

I was given this by my friend as a birthday present ( thanku ruby ) and it is honestly the nicest smelling candle ever ever ever and burns for a really long time - I believe it was from urban outfitters :) 

Music and film 

Songs I have been loving this month 

• ' Oh my love ' - The Score 

• ' BOSS ' - Fifth Harmony 

• 'Move on up ' - Curtis Mayfield 

• ' Perfect ' - One Direction 

• ' One call away ' - Charlie Puth 


Films 
 I don't watch many films but recently watched ' Castaway ' which is one of my favourite films of all time - Tom Hanks is an incredible actor .

I've also been loving autumn in general - isn't it just a lovely season? :) 

And that's all my favourites from this month  ! Thankyou so much for reading - I hope you have enjoyed . Please don't hesitate to contact me via twitter @ lucygraysonn or leave any questions in the comments below .

Lucy

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment