Sunday, 13 September 2015

What's in my school / college bag ?



Hello everyone ! I hope you are all well and having a fabulous day .

For today's blog post I thought I'd show you what I carry in my college bag on a daily basis as I know a lot of people ( including myself ) are quite nosey and always like finding out what people have in their bags .

My bag is from Abercrombie & Fitch which I got whilst I was in New York in July . It is just black leather or fake leather on the outside with a kind of crocodile print (??) and the inside of the bag is a gorgeous plum colour with the same print on it. I find this bag is the perfect size and fits everything I need in for college and also feels really good quality so I am very happy with this purchase indeed .




First of all I will go through everything I have in the smaller pocket 

- My bus pass ( which I don't actually know why I have this because it expired long ago but ok) 

-My college pass / card 

-My house keys which have the cutest keyring I ever did see on 

-Some loose change and old bus tickets 

- An empty pack of chewing gum and full pack for myself so whenever someone asks for one i'll show them the empty packet and pretend I have no chewing gum left when really I'll have a full pack for myself mwuhaha


Then in the main section of my bag I have :

- A small plain clear makeup bag with all toiletry type things ; tissues , plasters , hand sanitiser , hand cream ( the soap and glory 'hand food ' is amazing ) , hair bobbles , hair grips or bobby pins , some medication for colds and head aches and my natural collection masacara , Rimmel wake me up concealer and whatever lip colour I'm wearing that day .


- My purse which is from primark which just carries money obviously and any point cards I have for shops incase I end up going out after college 

-My pencil case which just has the average stationary in it nothing exciting as you can see 

- A body spray (either a Victoria's Secret one or hollister spray )

- An umbrella as the British weather is rain 90% of the time 

- lots and lots of bus tickets that have created a nest for the birds in my bag 

- A bottle of water and my lunch which usually is cold pizza becos I'm healthy you know 


 I will also be carrying any sketchbooks I need for my art course too and any art folders I may need but that's everything I will have on a daily basis .

I hope you have enjoyed finding out what's in my bag ! My next blog post will be a back to school advice Q&A so leave any questions or topics you would like me to cover in the comments or tweet me them @ lucygraysonn 

Thank you for reading 

Lucy 

xxx

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete