Friday, 8 January 2016

My 2016 goals

Hello everyone ! I hope you are all well and had a lovely New Year .

There are lots of things I would like to achieve this year so I thought I would do a blog post on my goals of 2016 and then I can look back on this post at the end of the year and see how many of my goals I completed . 

• Over come my shyness and come out of my shell a lot more 

• Get my ears pierced 

• See Hobbie Stuart perform / meet him again 

• Improve my grades at college 

•Meet Gabriella Lindley 

• Save up to buy a laptop 

• Let go of all negative people in my life 

• Reach 10 thousand views on my blog by the end of the year 

•Learn to drive 

• Get a job ( preferably an art based job ) 

• Stop worrying so much about what other people think of me 

• Do at least one act of kindness a day 

• Try to travel as much as is possible 


They're all my goals that I hope to achieve in 2016 ! Let me know in the comments or via my twitter @ lucygraysonn your 2016 goals :) Thankyou for reading !

Lucy 

xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment