Thursday, 28 January 2016

Janurary favourites !

Hello everyone , I hope you're all having a lovely day :) As February is fast approaching , I thought I would share with you what I have been loving through Janurary and recommend music , film and beauty bits and bobs to you all . 

Music
I have been listening to a lot of new music lately and so have quite a lot of new favourite songs / artists 

• Justin Bieber - I love the album Purpose as a whole but I'd say my favourite songs from the album are ' Sorry ' and ' Where are you now ' 

•Troye Sivan - I've listened to the odd song of his every now and again but towards the end of this month I have been listening to his album ' Blue Neighbourhood' and I am OBSESSED - my favourite songs are 'Wild ' and ' Youth ' , I really wish I was going to see him in concert !  

• Made in the AM by One Direction is my favourite album at the Moment , the songs are very uplifting :) 

• It will be of no suprise to you that my favourite cover of the month is by Hobbie Stuart - His most recent cover , a remix of Justin Biebers ' Love yourself ' and Coldplays ' Magic ' is incredible :) 

• My favourite songs of the month are 'Stitches' by Shawn mendes and ' Riptide ' by Vance Joy 

• And last but not least , my favourite music video of January has got to be One Direction's music video for their song history ! 


Film 
I only have one film favourite from this month and that film is ' Leon ' which has Natalie Portman and Jean Reno in . The story line is amazing and I would highly recommend this film - it's now up there with my favourite films of all time !

Beauty 
I don't have many beauty favourites from this month but there are one or two .. 

• EOS lip balm - very moisturizing through this cold weather ( I cannot wait for summer ! 

• Body Shop eau de toilette in the scent black musk - you will have seen this already if you read my previous blog post - I love this scent so so much 

My favourite makeup brand of this month has been Collection - it is a very affordable brand and I think the products are good quality for such low prices .


Thats everything I have loved through this month ! I hope you have enjoyed reading , feel free to contact me via my Twitter @Lucygraysonn .

Lucy 

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment