Friday, 19 February 2016

10 uplifting songs !

Hello everyone , I hope you're all well and I hope you're all having a lovely day ! 

I've been feeling rather stressed recently due to numerous things ( mainly college work load ) , and have there fore been feeling quite negative . When I'm feeling negative and stressed and unhappy I like to listen to uplifting songs to lighten my mood and get me feeling happier , so today I thought I'd share 10 uplifting songs with you all as I think everyone could do with some happy and joyous songs to listen to when they're feeling stressed or down . 

• Kodaline - Brand new day 

• The Score - Oh my love 

•Michael Buble - It's A beautiful day

• One Direction - Steal my girl ( personally , this brings back many happy memories for me ) 

• The Vamps - Last night ( again , this brings back many happy memories) 

•The Beatles - Here comes the sun

• Mac Miller - Best day ever 

• Bobby Darin - Beyond the Sea 

• Jess Glynne - Don't be so hard on yourself 

• Toy Story - You've got a friend in me ( which is in fact one of my favorite songs EVER ) 

They may not be my top 10 songs , my brain completely froze when I was writing this ! But they are very uplifting songs in my opinion :) 

I hope you've enjoyed this blog post and hope it helps you in some way ! ( I also hope you like the new layout and title of my blog , I was getting very bored of my old layout and title ) . 

Thankyou for reading ,

Lucy 

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment