As I know a lot of you do not know me in real life and do not know very much about the person I am , I thought I would help you get to know a little more about me - so here is 20 facts about me and my life ...
1) I am 16 years old
2) I live in the UK
3 ) My 3 biggest fears are big open spaces ( space and the sea in particular) , spiders , and the unknown
4) My favourite musician is Hobbie Stuart - you should check out his covers on YouTube ~ https://m.youtube.com/user/HobbieStuartMusic
5) My favourite type of food is Italian - I would happily eat pizza for the rest of my life
6) I can play the piano
7) I am very very shy around new people / people I don't know very well but once I'm around my close friends I don't shut up !
8) My signature dance move is 'the worm '
9) My favourite TV show is ' storage hunters'
10) My music taste is of a huge variety - I love anything from Frank Sinatra to Kanye West ..
11) My favourite colours are anything pastel
12) If I could visit anywhere in the world it would be Rio De Janeiro in Brazil - It looks so beautiful
13) My favourite season is Autumn - I love dressing up in layers and feeling all cozy
14) I over think EVERYTHING and convince myself that the worst possible thing is going to happen
15) My favourite subject at school was Art and this September I am going to college to do an Art BTEC
16) I am super unorganised and manage to leave everything until the very last minuit
17) I have had the same best friend for 16 years #loyal
18) My favourite place to eat is Subway and my favourite meal from there is the 'subway melt'
19) My least favourite beverage is milk
20) When I was little I used to have ' terror dreams ' where I would sleep walk around my house crying floods of tears because I was having a night mare - did anyone else have these ?
I hope this helped you learn a little more about me ! Thankyou so much for reading - If you have any blog post requests or questions don't forget to contact me via my twitter - @ lucygraysonn or leave them in the comments !
x x x
No comments:
Post a Comment