Thursday, 9 July 2015

Q&A

Hello everyone ! I hope you are all well. 

On Thursday I took to various social media to ask for questions you wanted me to answer , so here are the answers to some of your questions ..

 • ' Top tips for summer activites?'

To get the most enjoyment out of summer activites and out of summer in general , I would say make sure you do 3 things : 1) wear suncream so that you don't burn and peel, 2) wear shoes suitable to the activity - heels or flipflops are never good for a long walk in the countryside ...  and 3)  wear clothes you feel comfortable in and will not be constantly worrying that other people are looking at your outfit in a negative way instead of you having fun ! 

 • 'Who are the people you can relate to the most ? - one famous person and one none famous person '

Hmm that's a tricky one .. There are many people I look up to but no one I feel that I relate to very much / am very similar to

• 'What made you want to make a blog? '

I've been following blogs for a while now - Victoria /inthefrow, niomi smart , Tanya burr and Zoe sugg/Zoella are just a few who's I am always interested in reading  -  it looked so much fun so I thought it would be a nice thing to do over my summer and look back on in the future :)

• 'If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life what would it be ?'

Pizza or Subway melt sandwich I can't decide pls don't make me choose 

•'What quote inspires you the most and why?'

My friend reminded me of this the other day - ' If they don't know you personally don't take it personally '  - We often take judgemental comments to heart from people who hardly know us or know nothing about our personalities , so often make the wrong judgement and are there fore not worth getting upset over .

• 'If you could go anywhere on holiday , where would you go ?'

I would love love love to go back to Paris or London , and I also hope to visit Croatia and Rio one day 

•'Why do you like hobbie stuart so much ?'

Just listen to his voice and then you'll understand 


•'Can you sing?'

NO hahah I sound like a dying rat who's just been hit by 10 buses 

•'What is your favourite thing about yourself ?'

I quite like my hair colour and my eye colour , and my eye brows once I draw them on ..

•'Favourite drug store make up brand ?'

I think the Natural collection products are really good to say they are so cheap !Rimmel also offers some real good products for a very affordable price - I did my entire prom makeup look from the natural collection and rimmel products 

•'Do you watch friends ?'

Not really .. I will sometimes if there is nothing else on TV 

•'Do you watch PLL and if so who is your favourite character ?'

Noo I don't watch Pretty Little Liars but I think I probably should , so many people have recommended it to me and I feel like I'm missing out ! 

• 'If you could be any animal what would you be and why ? '

I think I would be a flamingo because they are pretty and look like they are loving life 

•' What animal would you describe yourself as ?'

Probably a tortoise or a snail or a sloth because I'm not very energetic 

• 'What do you want to be when you are older ?'

I have no idea , I'm still unsure of what I want to do with my life 

• 'Would you rather never meet your idol or never eat pizza again? '

This question is trickier than it probably should be .. I think I would have to never meet my idol as meeting my idol would last a few seconds where as I would have to go a life time without eating pizza and that is something I don't think I could do

• 'Favourite flavour of ice cream ?'

Caramel 


I hope you have enjoyed this little Q&A and if you would like me to do more of these please let me know ! 

Thankyou for reading and if you have any questions / requests don't hesitate to contact me via my twitter lucygraysonn or leave them in the comments :) 

Lucy 

x x x 




2 comments:

  1. Thank you for answering my question! Keep the blogs coming Lucy we love them xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome Lisa and thankyou :) x

      Delete