Wednesday, 8 July 2015

An introduction to my blog

Hello everyone ! I hope you are having a lovely day .

As this is my first blog post, I thought I should let you know what my blog is going to be about , how often I will be posting etc etc..

I aim to include a variety of different subjects in my blog - such as beauty , fashion and life. I will be doing monthly favourites , routines , and product reviews , and will also do more serious posts on big issues and (try) to give some good advice that may possibly be of some use to you.. 

As I have no social life ( *sigh*) I will have plenty of free time to be writing , so expect at least 2 a week to be uploaded. 

I apologise if this was a bit of a boring first post, but now the boring bit is out the way look fowards to more interesting ones ! 

Thankyou for reading , if you have any requests or questions contact me via my twitter - @lucygraysonn or leave them in the comments. 

2 comments:

  1. You do have a social life Lucy! :-P xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. If u call staying inside all summer a social life then yeahhh I do haha xxx

    ReplyDelete